Integrative Psychiatry Institute
At the Integrative Psychiatry Institute, we believe that all human beings can achieve wellness and that practitioners also deserve fulfillment in all areas of their lives. The Integrative Psychiatry Institute was founded by Will Van Derveer, MD and Keith Kurlander, MA, with the mission to:
- Train psychiatric providers to identify and resolve root causes of psychiatric challenges, while managing symptoms with a wide range of cutting-edge tools
- Create a community of providers who will revolutionize the field of psychiatry by innovating treatment protocols and challenging limiting beliefs in conventional medicine
- Honor the practitioner’s own personal journey by embracing ways to stay inspired with the challenges and stressors of practicing medicine.
For MD’s, DO’s, ND’s, DC’s, NP’s, PA’s, L.Ac’s, Nutritionists, and Psychotherapists who want to learn the latest advances in integrative psychiatry.
IPI website coming soon. Next program is a One Year Fellowship in Integrative Psychiatry starting in July 2019 running through June 2020. Call us for details. 303-260-9685
- Skill Development 80% 80%
- Professional Networking 75% 75%
- Specialized Tools for Career Advancement 95% 95%
Integrative Psychiatry supervision
- Supervision Hours 80% 80%
- Specialized Support in Integrative Psychiatry 75% 75%
- Assistance with Business Development 95% 95%
Ketamine Psychotherapy Consulting
- New Ketamine Start Ups 80% 80%
- Therapists Expanding Scope of Practice 75% 75%
- Psychedelic Integration Research 95% 95%
Increase Your Knowledge. Advance your Career.
Drop us a line anytime, and one of our customer service reps will respond to you as soon as possible